4'8" // 5'0"
New for 2020, the Sci-Fly is a modern short board designed for aerials and powered-up, progressive freeriding.
MORE ABOUT THE 2020 SCI FLY: A parallel rail outline helps with edging and load/pop off the water, while relative high rocker helps soften landings, helps prevent nose diving and gives the board a looser, skate-like feel. To aid in mid-air maneuvers, the Sci-Fly has top and bottom grab rails for easy grip and a chopped nose that reduces swing weight. A winged diamond tail gives the board plenty of back-end grip and a clean exit when releasing from the water.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THE SCI FLY:
- Short and sweet: designed for tricks, aerials and skate-style surfing
- Chopped nose reduces front-end swing weight for easier maneuverability
- Snappy and super agile, great for powered-up slashing
- NEW Footstrap insert placement
- Bamboo and carbon patches add durability in key areas